- I want to upgrade my plan. Do I just pay the difference for this year?
- Is my money refunded in case I cancel my account?
- Why has auto-renewal been activated for my account? How do I disable it?
- Can I add VAT ID to my IBackup account?
- Does IBackup have a VAT number?
Yes, if you upgrade your subscription, you need to pay the difference between the plan rates on a pro-rated basis.
Refunds for subscriptions are issued only if the account is canceled within 15 days of its creation date.
Yearly refunds may be issued on a pro-rated basis (excluding the current month) on a case-by-case basis if there is a technical issue at our end. If our support can resolve the issue, then no refund will be issued.
Auto-renewal has been introduced for IBackup accounts with yearly plans that were created after August 10, 2011. It renews your account automatically when your subscription term ends. That means your account is always active, so your critical data remains safe in the IBackup cloud.
To disable auto-renewal, log in to your account via our website, click your username at the top-right of the screen, select ‘Account’, and click the ‘Disable auto-renewal’ button.
If you disable auto-renewal, your files will not be backed up after your current subscription term ends. Subsequently, you will lose access to your IBackup account, and your files and folders will be permanently deleted from the IBackup cloud.
Yes, if your business is based in the EU region, you will have the option to add your VAT ID to your IBackup account.
To add VAT ID,
- Log in to your account via the web.
- Click on your username, on the top right corner of the screen and select 'Account'.
- Select 'Billing Information'.
- Enter the VAT ID and click 'Save Changes'.
- VAT is location based, so the field will appear in the 'Billing Information' section of your account, only if it is applicable for your chosen country.
- VAT ID updated to your account will be validated by IBackup.
To know about IBackup VAT number, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.