Businesses have enormous data and it’s crucial to ensure a proper and a quick backup for the valuable asset! For speedy and secure backup / restore of data volumes ranging in hundreds of gigabytes, IBackup provides physical transfer of data, via a temporary storage device.
IBackup sends you either an external USB hard drive or a NAS (Network Attached Storage) device, depending upon the size of data to be transferred. External hard drives are ideal for data sizes of up to 2 TB, whereas the NAS devices suit best for larger amount of data.
The NAS devices are pre-configured with RAID 5 storage of up to 5 TB and DHCP. You can plug-n-play the NAS device if you have DHCP servers in your LAN, otherwise configure the NAS device to suit your network. IBackup will provide all the necessary authentication information.
You can avail the IBackup Express service, if you have a minimum of 100 GB data to be transferred to or from your cloud account.
The IBackup Express service includes the return shipping charges and is available only in the USA. Express Backups are free, and Express Restores will be charged $99.50 per request.
Why IBackup Express?
- Quickly transfer enormous data to or from your online account, in just a week or less.
- Throughout the process, your data stays secure as it is stored encrypted with military grade 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key.
- After data is physically backed up to your online account, you can continue with incremental backups.
- Internet bandwidth is not required to transfer data.
- For your Servers and Databases - get faster data backups and quick data restores.