Restore MS SharePoint Server
Restore / recover your complete SharePoint Server or portions of site / document libraries / lists.
To restore your MS SharePoint Server,
- Login to the IBackup application and click the ‘Restore’ tab.
- Locate and select the ‘IBSharePointBkset' folder in your IBackup account.
- Click the 'Restore Now' button, to restore the ‘IBSharePointBkset' folder to the local computer.
- Once the folder has been successfully restored, click the ‘Server Backup’ tab.
- Under MS SharePoint Server section, click 'Restore'.
- Browse and select the ‘IBSharePointBkset' folder from your local computer (the location where the folder was restored earlier from your IBackup account).
- The 'SharePoint Server backup/restore’ screen is displayed. Select the web-sites you want to restore and click the 'Restore' button.
View the steps to backup MS SharePoint Server.