Rapid Serve for SharePoint Server data
Steps to transfer your MS SQL Server data:
- On the main screen, click the 'Transfer Exchange Server Data' button.
- Select a folder in the external device shipped by IBackup to transfer the SharePoint Server data to it
- Select the Web-applications, Sites, Sub-sites and lists to transfer and click the 'Transfer Data' button.
Once the data transfer is complete, you may view the logs.
For SharePoint Server 2007
- Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- Sufficient hard disk space to store the files for temporary backup and restore
For SharePoint Server 2010
- Windows 2008 server
- 4 GB RAM
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM and sufficient space on the hard disk to store the MS Exchange Server database backup files (IBackupExchBackupSet)