Online backup/storage company announces Windows Vista compatibility for its product line
WOODLAND HILLS, CA (PRWEB) -- Online backup company, IBackup (https://www.ibackup.com) has announced its product compatibility for Windows Vista recently. A spokesperson for IBackup (http://www.ibackup.com), Mr. Sreedhar Acharya said, "Addressing the support for Windows Vista for our products was critical and we are among the first in the online backup market to have done so. In fact, we were compliant on the Beta versions of Windows Vista itself but had to hold on till the stable version was released by Microsoft on Jan 30th 2007".
IBackup's product line is diverse covering a gamut of products such as IBackup for Windows - its flagship application (now declared Vista compliant).
Adds Naveen Athresh, a Project Manager at IBackup, "IBackup for Windows (https://www.ibackup.com/ibackup-for-windows/) has been quality tested on multiple flavors of Windows Vista including Windows Vista Beta, Windows Vista home premium and Windows Vista Business. We felt this thorough quality check was needed keeping in mind the diverse user base that IBackup caters to.
IBackup has been a winner of many accolades in the last 7 years including the coveted PCMagazine, PCWorld and other awards. It has been a consistent performer and provides one of the best interfaces to assist users to achieve piece of mind for their data backup needs.
- Incremental and compressed backups that greatly reduce network bandwidth by transferring portions of file that have been modified/changed.
- Secure backups with the highest level of 128-bit SSL encryption on transmission
- Backup/restore using mirror and relative path options.
- Easy-to-use wizards for interactive backups, restores and backup/restore scheduling.
- Ability to restore from the earlier Snapshots of files maintained.
- Automatic Selection of most common user data and the most common application data types
- 'Automatic Power off' option after a scheduled backup (Works with Windows 2000/XP)
- Supports Open file Backup for most common application data types.
- Allows backup of critical system related components using 'System State Backup'
- Supports one way Sync from PC to IBackup account
- Unicode support - Please review the link for detailed information on IBackup for Windows- International Edition
Windows Vista, Windows 2000, XP, Windows 2000 (Servers), Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2003 Web Edition
Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
64 MB RAM, 10 MB free hard disk space for the installed program, 20 MB or more recommended for local caching
We encourage you to set up a free trial and evaluate IBackup. Please review the link for detailed information on IBackup for Windows-https://www.ibackup.com/ibackup-for-windows/
IBackup, a division of Pro Softnet Corp., is a leading SSP on the Internet and possibly the largest Integrated Online Storage and Backup Provider. Based in Woodland Hills, Pro Softnet Corporation was established in April 1995 and has successfully executed customized online storage assignments for many Fortune 500 Companies. IBackup is a leading provider of secure online storage, backup, access, data sharing and Remote Access solutions. Pro Softnet's services include IBackup (https://www.ibackup.com) and RemotePC (https://www.remotepc.com).